Crowns Caroline Springs
Restoration treatment for single tooth restoration
What are crowns?
A crown is made of porcelain material. This crown is attached to permanently to the tooth to help in improving strength, function and appearance.
Each crown is tailored specifically to fit each individual smile.
What do crowns do?
- Improve appearance or alignment of a tooth
- Help protect worn or cracked teeth
- Re-enforce a tooth that has previously required root canal treatment
- Provide strength to teeth that have previously had decay
What is a dental bridge?
A dental bridge is a permanent fixture used to replace one or more missing teeth. The bridge requires the support of surrounding teeth. As you may have guessed, it is literally used to ‘bridge’ the gap left by missing teeth.
What does a dental bridge do?
- Can replace one or several missing teeth
- Helps prevent further tooth loss
- Helps prevent further tooth movement
Bridges and crowns are both individually crafted and tailored to fit each specific smile. They should produce a visually seamless look and work well with the mechanics of the mouth.
To Note: Any dental procedure carries risks which also may depend on your general health. This will be discussed with you prior to any dental intervention.
Before proceeding you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner such as your dentist or your doctor.